Click on the therapists name or website address to go to their personal website
Kathryn Bikle, M.A., MFT
• Trauma Phone: (626) 358-0155
• Self-Esteem Website: http://kathrynbikle.com/
• Dream Work Email: email@example.com
Allen Holmquist, M.A., M.S., Ph.D. MFT
• Depression and Anxiety (626) 483-6355
• Hypnosis - Guided Imagery firstname.lastname@example.org
• Shamanic Journeying
Virginia Holmquist, RN, M.A., MFT
• Dreamwork and Imaginal therapies
• Women in Transition
• Chronic/life threatening illness
• Children in Stressed Families
Natasha Morisawa, M.A., MFT
- Couples and individuals Phone: (626) 358-0155
- Trauma recovery Email: email@example.com
- Mindfulness Based
- Homeschooling and non-traditional education
Carol ("CB") B. Trepashko, M.A., MS, MFT
- Individuals and Couples Phone: (626) 358-0155
- Depression, Anxiety, Trauma Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Life Transitions
- Individuals and Families in Recovery
Ricardo Robles, M.A., MFT
- Adolescents, Adults, Couples Phone: (626) 679-4841
- Depression, Anxiety, Trauma roblestherapy.wordpress.com
- Dream Work Ricardo@Roblestherapy.com
- Addiction & Alternatives to 12 Step
Ginger Lewis, M.A., AMFT
• Children, Adolescents, Young Adults, Phone: (626) 255-4207 Adults
• Anxiety, Depression & Trauma Email: email@example.com
• Art and Play Therapy Website: Http://sagelifetherapy.com
• Psychosynthesis & Guided Imagery
• Existential Crisis
Colette Whitaker, M.A., AMFT
- Self-Criticism/Self-Doubt Phone: (323) 717-2824
- Couples/Relationship Struggles Email: ColetteMFT@gmail.com
- Trust Issues
Fees at L.I.F.E.
Licensed Therapists $80-$150
Registered Associate Sliding Scale $60-$130
Payment Options: Cash, Check, MasterCard/VISA (some not all therapists)
Insurance: all fee for service and some managed care programs accepted.
We are private practice, licensed psychotherapists and Associate Marriage and Family Therapists. We find the diversity, depth and quality of the therapists that presently comprise L.I.F.E. to be our greatest asset.
Each therapist and Associate is an independent practitioner. L.I.F.E. Counseling Group is not a partnership, a joint venture, or a professional counseling corporation.
Academically, we teach or have taught at UCLA and USC medical schools, UCLA extension, Philips Graduate Institute, University of Phoenix and Simmons College.
We have authored books, articles, and sold recordings on the subjects of: communication, consciousness, shamanism, meditation, hypnosis, therapist training, mixed marriages, general psychology, organizational psychology, peacemaking, and hospice.